Freedom’s Residential 2012 listing data reflects stabilization in market inventory with an equal amount of new listings when compared with last year’s stats. Currently there are thirty-eight residential homes available for purchase; twenty-three offer waterfront and/or water access; three condominium unit and zero commercial properties. Values are showing signs of improvement by an increase of 21% over last year’s averages…total sales are up, average values are up and marketing time is down…we’re not out of the woods yet; however multiple market indicators are showing improvement. Freedom will enter into 2013 with a fifteen month supply of residential listing available for purchase.
Year-End 2012 Residential Markets
- 97 New Listings…equal with last year
- 40 Pending Sales…up 42%
- 48 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 45%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$223,839., up 21%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 132…a decrease of 5 days or 3.7%
- Lowest Sales Price…32 Weona Drive, Freedom $32,000 | Mobile home on .44 acres
- Highest Sales Price… 85 West Bay Road, Freedom $575,000 | Single family residence 5.08 acres w/288’ water frontage on Ossipee Lake
Freedom’s Vacant Land listing data reflects stabilization in market inventory with an equal amount of new listings in 2012 as were in 2011. There are currently seventeen vacant land parcels available for purchase in Freedom. Year-end sales volume report is equal with that of last year…pending sales are up by a modest two units. Freedom will enter into 2013 with a 2.42 years supply of vacant land parcels available for purchase.
Year End 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 21 New Listings… down 34%
- 7 Pending Sales…up two units or 40%
- 7 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…equal with last year
- Average Price for Parcels…$55,994., up 19.59%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 259 an increase of 129 days
- Lowest Land Sale… Lot 163 Deer Run Drive, Freedom $32,500 | .46 acres w/water access on Lake Ossipee
- Highest Land Sale…Watson Hill Road, Freedom $107,460 | 13.10 acres w/422’ of road frontage
Based on information from (NNEREN) Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. | The period of January 1st through December 31st, 2011 & January 1st through December 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com. Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or 603-707-2753.