Ossipee’s Residential 2012 listing data reflects a slight increase in market inventory by 15.46% when compared with last year’s stats. Currently there are one hundred six residential homes available for purchase; eleven offer waterfront and/or water access; zero condominium unit and eight commercial properties. Values are showing signs of improvement by a measured increase of 6.59% over last year’s averages…total sales are up along with average sales value. It’s refreshing to note indicators leading towards a stronger market.
Market Absorption: 2012’s inventory, activity and trending would indicate a sixteen month timeframe for the market to absorb the current supply of active listings.
Year-End 2012 Residential Markets
- 209 New Listings…an increase of 15.46%
- 53 Pending Sales…down 10.16%
- 75 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 25%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$179,543., up 6.59%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 153…an increase of 34 days or 29.24%
- Lowest Sales Price…182 16B, Ossipee $19,900 | Mobile home on .68 acres
- Highest Sales Price…23 Bay Point Road, Ossipee $1,200,000 | Single family residence .41 acres w/100’ water frontage on Ossipee Lake
Ossipee’s Vacant Land listing data reflects small drop in market inventory with a reduction of 6.55% of new listings in 2012. There are currently fifty-one vacant land parcels available for purchase in Ossipee. Year-end sales volume report is up by 140% over last year…pending sales are up by eight units.
Market Absorption: 2012’s inventory, activity and trending would indicate a four year and four month timeframe for the market to absorb the current supply of active listings.
Year End 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 57 New Listings… down 6.55%
- 12 Pending Sales…up eight units or 200%
- 12 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up by seven units or 140%
- Average Price for Parcels…$51,966., down 40.66%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 176 an decrease of 40 days or 18.40%
- Lowest Land Sale… 5 County Farm Road, Ossipee $17,900 | 6 acres w/327’ road frontage
- Highest Land Sale…38 Route 28, Ossipee $75,000 | 70.12 acre gravel pit w/438’ road frontage
Based on information from (NNEREN) Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. | The period of January 1st through December 31st, 2011 & January 1st through December 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”