Kings Park, with models named King, Queen, Duke, Prince, etc, is located just west of the Capital Beltway (I-495) off Braddock Road. It is a popular community of 1,100 homes that were built in the 60s. There are five basic models - two colonials, one split foyer, one cape cod and one rambler. They are Richmarr homes who was the one of the premier Springfield developer/builders during the period. Of course, over time, many of the homes have been refurbished and had additions added. This gives the community a uniqueness and character that can only be developed over a rather lengthy period of time.
- Metrobus Route 17 operates in Kings Park with service to the Pentagon Bus Terminal
- The VRE Rolling Road Station is within 10 minutes with service to Washington, DC
- Entrance to the Capital Beltway (I-495) is approximately 10 minutes
- Fort Belvoir is less than 30 minutes via Rolling Road
Schools and Library
- Kings Park is in the Lake Braddock Secondary School Pyramid
- George Mason University is a few miles west on Braddock Road.
- Approximately 15 minutes from the Pohick Regional Library
- Kings Park Shopping Center is just outside Kings Park at Rolling and Burke Lake Roads
Two neighborhood shopping centers, Old Keene Mill Center and Cardinal Forest Plaza are approximately 10 minutes from Kings Park at the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads - one has Whole Foods and the other has Giant Foods
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 10 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 20 minutes.
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate professionals serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.