OK, we all had to "start" somewhere on 'blogging!' Now it's time to make it "rain!" Being a "Philly" boy, I was fortunate to transferred to "VA" via the U.S. Army (these colors don't run!) and found myself in a "strategic" economic hub called "North Stafford, VA!" (I call it "GOD's County!) Truly Paradise!!!
Ok, what makes this such a great place to live and raise a family? I'm soooo glad you asked. I will give you 5 reasons why I'm "SOLD" on this place!!!!! Are you ready?
1. Location, Location, Location! Situated between Washington, DC and Richmond, it's the ideal suburbania dream for work, play, school, etc. I will touch on these in a few.
2. Schools: Outstanding schools, very "diverse" and outstanding teachers. My kids started here as "Gators" at Garrisonville Elementary and the rest is history. Been part of this great community for well over 20 years now. Love PA, but there's no comparison! (Hey Eagle fans, no "snowballs" at me!) GO IGGLES!
3. Employment: Less than an hour from the Nations Capitol, 15 mins to Quantico Base, FBI, this is in my opinion the utopia for govvies, military, defense contractors, entreprenuers, etc.
4. Housing: Reasonable housing whether you want condo, townhouse, SF, "McMansion", North Stafford has it ALL. Renowed community, ie, Kings Crest, Aquia Harbour, Hampton Oaks, Augustine, Seven Lakes, etc, etc. Equestrian communities, golf, always positive vibes in our community...True story!!!
5. PEOPLE: We have folks who have transferred "literally" from all over the world and the common theme...FAITH, FAMILY & FOOTBALL! We luv our sports, fitness centers galore, "Shopping centers", a real sense of "community!" NORTH STAFFORD IS A BEDROCK COMMUNITY AND A TRENDSETTER! I'll see you on Rt.610!!!