Help Listing Agents Get Listings SOLD!
We Want To Help You Make More Money by sharing with you a way in which you can sell Your Listings for More Money, Quicker and with Less Hassle!
Sound too good to be true?Well, it's not!The key is to get your listings Pre-Inspected.
As you know, potential home buyers want to purchase a home that is in tip-top shape, no matter the age of the home.That's why having a Pre-Listing Inspection make complete sense.
Here Are A Few Of The Important Benefits Of Having The Home Inspected BEFORE It Gets Put On The Market:
1. Helps buyers feel immediately more comfortable with the property.
2. Increases the home buyer's perceived value of the property.
3. Gives the sellers the opportunity to eliminate certain defects before the buyer's arrive.
4. Allows the sellers the proper time to make any needed repairs in order to more effectively market the home in the most positive light.
5. Reduces the likelihood that buyers will hire their own inspector.
6. Reduces the likelihood of costly surprises being found by a buyer's inspector after the sellers thought they had a firm offer.
7. Virtually eliminates emotionally and financially draining renegotiations.
8. Increases the likelihood that serious offers will turn into closings.
9. Reduces the buyer's negotiating leverage regarding the existing property conditions.
So let's review the facts:Having the home inspected before the first buyer shows up will allow the home to be sold for more money, reduce the cost of the needed repairs, and minimize the frustration with the entire sales process.So where's the down side to getting a Pre-Listing Inspection?