Update on Beach Road Home for Sale in Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234.
It's JANUARY in Door County, and our early morning temperatures in Sister Bay reminded us of this fact---six degrees above zero. While it's not the most comfortable weather to be showing properties, we remain busy and wanted to give updates on the new construction on Beach Road that will be ready for 2013.
~The Wet Bar in the Family Room has been installed and looks fantastic!
~The Fireplace has been completed.
~ Painting is being completed, and the staircase to the lower level is nearly done.
Here are the Top Five Reasons to Purchase this Home in 2013:
1. New Construction. New construction has been very limited in Door County since 2007-2008. This home gives you the opportunity to have a Builder Warranty, the energy efficiency of 2013, and nearly maintenance-free living.
2. Level of Finish. This home on Beach Road has all of the bells and whistles you want, including hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, fireplace, granite, unique architectural detail, wet bar, three car garage and so much more.
3. Location, Location, Location. Beach Road in Sister Bay is one of Door County's most desirable addresses. Here you are close to the Village of Sister Bay, yet in a more rural atmosphere....this is Door County at its finest.
4. Municipal Utilities. Public sewer and water are rare in Door County. Add high-speed internet through Charter Communications, and this is a unique opportunity for someone who doesn't give thought to the convenience of municipal utilities. No dealing with private well or septic here!
5. Price. This home is offered at a great price. For more information on price, and more photos, please check here.
This is a Door County BEST BUY.
Update on Beach Road Home for Sale in Sister Bay, WI 54234