Mark King, Keller Williams Tri-Lakes Market Center Leader, recently shared these year-end facts with our agents. These results of great agents working in a win-win atmosphere for a caring company add up to an advantage for both the buyers and sellers. Take a look and see why, whether you're buying or selling, Keller Williams Tri-Lakes is the right agency for you.
* Keller Williams is outpacing Tri-Lakes Board Of Realtors in New Listings taken by a whopping 36%. In fact, the board is down 4% in New Listings.
* 2012 was a better year for everyone and Tri-Lakes Board Of Realtors was up in Units Sold (12%) and Total Volume (12%). The exciting news is that Keller Williams was up in Units Sold (29%) and Total Volume (43%). Keller Williams is outpacing Tri-Lakes Board Of Realtors by 31% in Volume Sold for our clients and agents!!!
* Time! While the average days on market grew from 164 to 172 for the Tri-Lakes Board Of Realtors, Keller Williams saw a decrease in the days on market from 180 to 164. We are selling our listings faster!
* Knowledge! While the Tri-Lakes Board Of Realtors average List-to-Sell Variance is 90%, Keller Williams is at 92%. That may not sound like it is substantial. However, when on a listing appointment, we know that we are earning our clients an extra 2%. That is key in defending commission value and proving that our agents are educated in the market.
* We continue to "Play well with others"! While the Tri-Lakes Board Of Realtors saw Co-op deals decline in 2012 by 5%, Keller William increased its number of sales of other companies listings by 17%.
"When looking to buy or sell real estate in the Tri-Lakes area, the choice of company is clear. Keller Williams lists properties closer to sales price, we sell our listings faster and for more money!"