Arizona Renaissance Festival 2013
Saturday and Sunday
February 9 - March 31, 2013
Including Presidents’ Day Monday, February 18, 2013
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Rain or Shine • No Pets
Always Free Parking
The Renaissance Festival is held near Apache Junction, Arizona- between Phoenix and Tucson. The Arizona Renaissance Festival is a medieval amusement park, attraction with a 12-stage theater, 30-acre circus, arts and crafts fair, and jousting tournament -- all rolled into one non-stop, day-long family adventure located just outside of Phoenix.
What to do at the AZ Renaissance Festival?
- Walk among more than 2,000 actors, dancers, musicians
- Browse over 200 shops offering traditional goods
- Stride among 12 stages of entertainment and select shows (over 150 shows every event day.
- Taste a great variety of, and a bevy of beverages including Medieval Margaritas, Da Vinci Coladas, Dukes of Daiquiri, wine, turkey legs, honey mead, beers and ales, along with soft drinks and lemonade.
Main Events at this year's festival
A most special event within this giant event is The Pleasure Feast.
Two hour six course medieval feast with live music and comedy entertainment.
All you can eat and drink, plus festival gifts and souvenirs.
With limited seating twice daily, advance feast reservations are recommended.
Advance tickets discounts
- On-line at RenFestInfo.com or purchased at Fry’s Food and Drugstores statewide.
- Discount ticket prices for adult are $20.00, children ages 5-12 are $10.00 each. Children under 5 are always FREE. Tickets purchased at the Festival Gate are two dollars more.
- Senior discount tickets are $19.00 for those 60 and older, available only on Festival days at the front gate ticket booth
Photos: Bonnie S.
Subscribe to CommentsComment