Search current inventory of Condos for Sale in West Hartford.
30 Schoolhouse Drive, Unit #207, West Hartford, CT 06110
MLS Number: G637465
Square Footage: 1,319
Call Laurie Murray at (860) 212-8305 to see if this property is still available and arrange a showing.
You Will Love the Urban-Chic Feel of this Beautifully Renovated Schoolhouse Property within Walking Distance to Many Restaurants!
Welcome to the Schoolhouse at Quaker Green! This beautiful mid-rise building, completely renovated in 2008, features 22 fabulous condos with stunning architectural details. Unit 207, an end unit, is the largest model (1,319 square feet) with soaring ceilings, sunny southern exposure and loads of windows. With 2-bedrooms, 2 full baths, plus a den, there is plenty of living space and the open floor plan was designed with today's buyers in mind. The great room accommodates living and dining areas with full view of the kitchen/breakfast bar-- an arrangement that is perfect for entertaining! The master bedroom is huge and includes a walk-in closet and full bath with double sinks and a soaking tub. The 2nd bedroom is generous in size and has a double closet. Stackable washer & dryer are located in the unit and the forced air heating system is an energy efficient and economical natural gas system. There's also an outdoor heated pool & playground, state of the art fitness center in the building (no need for gym membership!) and social and billiards rooms. Quaker Green is also a pet friendly complex.
The Schoolhouse building is centrally located with easy access to all major highways and just a 5-minute drive to West Hartford Center and Blue Back Square. It's an easy walk to shops and restaurants (Tapas, Beachland Tavern, Corner Pug, Goldberg's Deli, Frank Pepe Pizza, etc.) on New Britain Avenue.
Quaker Green in West Hartford - Live The Lifestyle You Deserve!
This exciting lifestyle is within a comfortable and cozy enclave with a very private and serene “green environment.” In fact, Quaker Green is adjacent to Beachland Park, with walking paths, a pond, ball fields and a playground. No other new home development in West Hartford, CT offers this kind of environment:
West Hartford is a great place to live:
• Top 10 "Best Cities in the Nation for the Next Decade" (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine)
• Top 10 “Great Cities for Raising Families” (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine )
• One of the Coolest Suburbs Worth a Visit (TravelandLeisure.com)
• One of the top 100 Best Places to Live in the Nation (CNNMoney.com)
• U.S. News & World Report ranked both Conard and Hall High Schools in the top 10 public high schools in Connecticut, and bestowed the gold medal distinction for ranking in the top 500 of schools nationwide
• Conard and Hall High Schools ranked tops in Newsweek's America's Best High Schools
• Among the 20 Great Places to Retire in Connecticut (Connecticut Magazine)