Back in August 2010 I wrote a post "Things I want My Children to Know".
Well, here we are in 2013 and I wanted to update it a little bit so here we go:
- Believe it or not....There is a difference between a gift and a loan
- A college degree doesn't make you smarter than me, only more in debt
- If you can't pay for something right now, a new credit card Is NOT the answer
- Always think before you speak....not everyone thinks you are as cute as I do
- When I call you and don't leave a voice mail, I wasn't just checking to see if my phone works...call me back
- Just because you can get away with alot....doesn't mean you always need to
- By all means, stop and smell the roses.....as soon as you finish cutting the grass
- The due date on your electric bill is not the day it gets disconnected
- Just because the Dog will eat it..... doesn't mean it's still good
- Yes Mom IS always right.....just accept it and move on!