Winter Forest is a community of 268 detached homes and 171 town homes located on both sides of Rolling Road in Springfield, Virginia.
- One of the most attractive features about Winter Forest in Springfield is the availability of excellent commuting options.
- It is just a few minutes to the Fairfax County Parkway and
- Less than 10 mimutes to the intersection of Rolling and Old Keene Mill Roads.
- Metrobus Route 18S operates on Rolling Road for a 10 minute trip to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station with service to all Metrorail stations throughout the National Capital Area
- You can take advantage of the Slug Line at Sydenstricker and Hooes for free carpooling to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes by car.
Schools and Library
- Winter Forest homes are in the West Springfield High School Pyramid and
- Approximately 10 minutes from the Pohick Regional Library.
- Four Neighborhood Shopping Centers are within 10 minutes. Huntsman Square is at Huntsman Boulevard and the Fairfax County Parkway while Old Keene Mill Center, Cardinal Forest Plaza and West Springfield Center are at Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads.
- Winter Forest has a community pool
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 10 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 20 minutes.
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate professionals serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.