Addison Pacesetters Learn About the Town's Communications & Marketing Director.
Addison Pacesetters (Addison, Texas residents 50+ years of age) meet the first Wednesday of each month at Dunn Bros. on Belt Line Road and learn about the Town of Addison. This month, Carrie Rice, Addison's Communications & Marketing Director, spoke to us. Here is some interesting information from her presentation and the Q & A session that followed:
- The rebranding survey for the Town of Addison is now available. You can access it at http://www.addisontexas.net/ and click on the We'd Like to Pick Your Brain and Fatten Your Wallet link.
- You don't have to be an Addison resident to complete the survey.
- The survey will be available through the end of February, 2013.
- On March 8th, the results of the survey will be presented to the rebranding committee.
- Branding is more than just a logo. Branding should capture the spirit of the people who live, work and play in Addison.
- Addison currently has 15 logos and that is 14 too many.
Next month, the first Wednesday is March 6th. Come out and join the Addison Pacesetters at Dunn Bros. and learn about the town of Addison. The speakers begin their presentations at 10:30 am. Come early, grab a cup of coffee. The Mayor holds court at 10:00 am, so if you have questions about Addison, that's a good time to get answers. See you next month with the Addison Pacesetters at Dunn Bros.