New York City Property Owners, Save on Property Taxes
Save Money On Your Property Taxes in 2013/2014
Deadline to file for an exemption is March 15th. for single and two family houses. Some requirements have changed, so you need to check what they are now.
These are some of the Exemptions; Please read the whole form, some have extra benefits, as Veterans and Expanded STAR.
- Clergy Exemption
- Disabled Crime Victim Exemption
- Disabled Homehowner's Exemption (DHE)
- Senior Citizen Homeowner's Exemption (SCHE)
- NYS School Tax Relief (STAR) Exemption
- Veteran's Exemption
- If you live in Staten Island and need some help with this, please give me a call at 917-696-0275
- You can also get the forms athttp://www.midboro.com/new/pdfs/star09.pdf which is a PDF file. If you have a problem with this call me. I'll scan and email it to you.
- Some forms must be filed by March 1st, so don't delay.
- Ask your tax CPA for help with this also.