Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Update | January 2013
Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Update | January 2013. The Narragansett RI real estate market data for this month is provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of waterfront RI real estate.
The following is the January 2013 Narragansett real estate home information:
- Properties active and on the market: 110
- Single-family properties closed in January 2013: 11
- Average sales price: $ 449,772
- Sales price to list price ratio: 92%
- Average days on the market: 231
- Sales currently pending: 13
Narragansett home absorption rate has crept up again to a home buyers market.
- Breakdown of the 11 Narragansett RI home sales in January is as follows: 2 homes sold under $300,000, 3 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 6 homes sold over $400,000. In January, the over $400,000 home was the one that generated the most buying interest.
Narragansett RI Real Estate | January 2013
Home sales were up 10% in January over the prior month and home inventory levels dropped by 2 homes. Yet, the Narragansett RI home sales market has been a strong selling market in 2012. There is no way to predict how home sales will go this year. One month into the new year does not give a reliable forecast of home sales to come. The past sales numbers support a continued strenthening of this market.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You’ve come to the right place!