One of the questions I see crop-up often on real estate websites such as Zillow and Trulia comes from First-time Home Buyers. It concerns HOW they should go about looking for and choosing the Mortgage Lender for their first home's financing.
Often, in response to these questions, I see others offering up the name of a lender they know for contact. And I suppose if that name crops-up multiple times, that does provide at least a starting point from which a home buyer can work.
But I think those looking for mortgage lending services, especially First-time Home Buyers, need a more specific answer to that very important question. First-time Home Buyers need real guidelines they can follow to help them find the strong "Super" Mortgage Lender that will ultimately prove best suited to their personal financial needs and most beneficial to securing a successful outcome when they buy their home.
So, HOW do you go about finding your own "Super" Mortgage Lender?
I won't try to kid you. What I'm about to suggest will take some time and effort on your part. But the end results make it worth it, because the Mortgage Lender you end up choosing will possess the attributes:
* YOU find important
* YOU are comfortable with
* A great reputation. They will come highly recommended by multiple people, including other real estate-related professionals
* They will have responded to your initial inquiries and questions in a timely and thorough fashion
* They will have provided information regarding what determines your Interest Rate and yourmortgage program costs
* That Mortgage Lender will be experienced, knowledgeable, and have a proven track record for successful Closings. They'll offer references, testimonials.
* They will have provided you real guidance, based upon facts and your personal finances ... not just generalities
* You will have found by speaking with their prior clients/professionals worked with ... that they were willing to "go to bat" for those clients, if need be. That they don't give up on their clients or their transaction. That they serve as a true advocate on the behalf of their clients and referral partners.
If you truly hope to find the best Mortgage Lender for your needs, there is no getting around it. You need to do your homework. You need to ask questions ... and then ask some more. Not be satisfied with vague or incomplete answers. You need to dig long enough and hard enough to discover the Mortgage Lender that matches those characteristics listed above. You want to work with the best.
If you're a First-time Home Buyer looking to buy a home within the current market, doing that homework is well worth the effort. You'll not only reap a historically low interest rate, but a great home at an unbelievable price. And you'll be establishing a real relationship with a quality, experienced Mortgage Lender. One that will continue to work on your behalf beyond the Closing table. A "Super" Mortgage Lender with which you can always rely in the future.
Act soon and get started ...
* Are YOU hoping to buy (or refinance) a home in Will County or elsewhere in the Chicagoland area? Let's talk! I'll put my 35+ years of mortgage experience and expertise to work answering your questions and fulfilling your financing needs.
I can be conveniently found at the following:
Direct: 815.524.2280 Cell/Text: 708.921.6331
eFax: 815.524.2281 Skype: 630.219.1316 You are Invited to Follow Me through any of the Social Media found below: