Carronbridge Franklin TN Home Sales for January 2013 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 1
- Single-family properties closed in January 2013: 3
- Average sales price: $593,333
- Average list price: $630,100
- Sales price to list price ratio: 94.2%
- Average days on the market: 91
- Sales currently pending: 0
- Carronbridge absorption rate: .3 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Carronbridge is in an extreme sellers' market.
However, the low sales price to list price ratio and the high average days on the market suggest homes here are not priced right when they enter the market. Sellers may have to adjust their sales prices if they hope to get a quick sale.
With just one home currently on the market, this Franklin TN neighborhood could use an infusion of new listings. Sellers may want to take advantage of the lack of inventory currently available in Carronbridge. The proximity to the Cool Springs commercial district make this a very attractive neighborhood for employees working there.
If you would like to sell or buy a Carronbridge home, contact Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.
NOTE: The photo featured above is of an actual Carronbridge Franklin TN home.