What you can expect of me at our first meeting when searching for Springfield Mo Houses, including Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and Rogersville?
Making a good impression is very important when to me when first meeting new clients.
I try to get as much information as I can before I agree to meet potential buyers at a home. If the property does not fit their criteria, I will describe it to them and agree to meet them at the office, before we preview.
Sometimes that doesn't work and (against my better judgment), I'll agree to go ahead and show the home they called on. Past experience tells me if the buyer will meet at the office, they are motivated to buy. I can also pre-qualify them to make sure they are ready, willing and able buyers. It also determines if we will be able to work together, with no conflicts of personality.
I also provide a folder filled with useful information for buyers, that include:
1) Missouri Agency Disclosure. I want to give them to opportunity to decide if they want buyer representation. They usually do. This is also a requirement in the State of Missouri.
2) Copy of the disclosures of the homes they want to preview.
3) Current map of the area. (Very useful for out-of-state buyers).
4) My personal brochure.
5) Several business cards. I hand out several because "I'm never too busy for your referrals."
6) Buyer's brochure. In preparing the brochure, I've included information on inspections, definitions of Latent Material Defects, separate pages for writing information as we tour each home, and my office information.
7) Chamber of Commerce packet. Information on local businesses and the area helps buyers become more comfortable, familiar with the area and hopefully reaffirms that I am a professional realtor.
First impressions are lasting impressions. After the first showing, I offer to set up a repeat meeting. I want buyers to feel comfortable with me and know that my main objective is find their future "Springfield Mo homes."
Contact Kay Van Kampen, ABR, CRS, GRI Broker/Owner, and Licensed in Missouri. Interested in looking at property in Christian, Greene, Webster, Stone or Taney Counties. Individual cities include Springfield, Rogersville, Ozark, Highlandville, Spokane, Sparta, Nixa, Battlefield, Republic, Billings, Clever, Willard, Strafford, and Marshfield. Contact us today! Kay Van Kampen