Whether you are looking to buy your first home or downsize into your last home, there are many reasons why looking for condominiums in Payson, AZ could be the best choice for you. While Payson is primarily comprised of single-family residences, there are a number of condo/townhome complexes that may have units for sale. The units in these complexes range from thrifty to luxury, depending on your budget.
Could a Condo be right for YOU?
Known as “Lock & Leave homes,” condos and townhomes are great as part-time residences, vacation homes, or for anyone that travels frequently. There are many reasons that someone may chose to buy a condo instead of a house, including:
- Purchasing a condo can often be less expensive than buying a single-family house.
- Condominiums are commonly located convenient close to town/city attractions.
- Some condo communities offer amenities like 24-7 security, fitness facilities, swimming pools, outdoor grills & tables, etc.
- Exterior maintenance is the responsibility of the condo homeowner's association (HOA) – so no snow shoveling, grass moving, weed pulling or leaf raking!
- With neighbors all around, condo complexes offer you the security of leaving your home for an extended period without worry.
- Purchasing a condominium can offer homeowner tax benefits similar to purchasing a house.
Owning a condominium offers the same pride and financial security that comes with home ownership rather than throwing away your money on rent!
Condos In Payson:
· Four Seasons North – located right off of the Beeline Hwy, units in this complex offer convenient access to everything in town, including shopping and entertainment. The units in Four Seasons North are one-level condos. There is a swimming pool and tennis court available for residents and the entire property is covered with trees, giving it a very park-like, peaceful feel. There are currently 4 units for sale, all of which have 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and are listed around the $120s.
- Mountain View Manor – located across the street from Green Valley Park & right off of popular Main Street, these condos have great access to a variety of events! Green Valley Park homes many of the yearly town events (such as the 4th of July fireworks, music festivals, etc) and also offers a great spot to exercise, relax, or enjoy nature. Some of the units even have balconies that look directly onto the lake! Units in this complex are 2 story townhome-style, some of which have private garages. Currently, there are 6 units for sale! These range in size from 2 bedroom/2 bathrooms to 3 bedroom/4 bathrooms units. Current prices range from $114,900 to $185,000.
· Northwoods Condos – located off the Beeline Hwy on the North end of town, these condos have a secluded, private feel. These units were built from 1997 into the 2000s, so they are some of the newest units available for sale in the area! There are currently 2 units for sale! Both of these units are single-level condos with personal garages and private, fenced in backyard patios. Current prices range from $118,000 to $162,000.
Highlands at the Rim – If you are looking for a luxury condo/townhome, than this is it! Located east of town, Highlands at the Rim are very close to the Rim Club Golf Course, which has many amenities. These units are townhome-style 2 level homes, which are surrounded by trees and have great mountain views! There are currently 2 units for sale both of which are 4 bedroom/3 bathrooms with private garages. Current prices range from $225,000-$270,000.
If you are interested in checking out any of these great properties, or would like to discuss if condo living could be right for you,
please visit my website or call me today!
Maureen Buchanan (928)951-0525