The length of time your home will be on the market is normally dependent on three factors:
- The marketing of your home
- The price at which you and your real estate professional list your home
- The condition of your home
In Union County, the length of time your home is on the market is also dependent on the town in which you live.
The graph above represents the average Days on Market of sold home in Union County this winter.
If you want to decrease the amount of time your home is on the market, try these three clever tactics:
- Increase marketing - hold more open houses, increase your web presence, consider offering a higher commission.
- Lower the price which will increase attention and showings.
- Improve the condition of your home, either by upgrading or by improving your curb appeal or keeping your home in show ready condition.