Buyer's Agent Opportunity with Team Get Me A Home at Keller Williams Realty
Our successful lead generation strategies are bringing plenty of leads and we are looking for the right buyer's agent to work these leads exclusively.
We'll continue being in charge of lead generation and transaction management and you, as buyer's agent, will be responsible of contacting, following up, and converting these leads into signed contracts; therefore, once the contract is signed, you'll focus on working with other leads as we'll take that contract all the way to closing.
Our team in actively involved in sales, and rentals; therefore, you must be willing to work with both buyers and tenants.
In order to be consider for this role, you must:
- Be an enthusiastic individual.
- Be passionate about helping people with their real estate needs.
- Have an active Florida real estate license (or being in the process of getting licensed).
- Have reliable transportation with proof of insurance.
- Be computer literate.
- Be proactive and maintain a positive attitude (always).
- Be willing to work both St Lucie and Martin Counties.
Being fluent in English and Spanish would be a plus, but it is not required.
We'll provide you with the training and coaching you need to be a successful buyer's agent in a winning team at the #1 largest real estate company in the United States.
If you or someone you know is a good fit for this role, send me an e-mail with your contact information so that we can schedule an interview.