25 Silver Leaf Circle
Maggie Valley NC
This Property Is Not Listed In MLS
Seller Offering Price $259,000
This is a very attractive investment and/or personal home opportunity
Home Description & Specs
· This home is in the Valley Creek Run Subdivision across from Joey’s Pancake House and behind Hurley’s Restaurant
· This is a 3 level Hardie Plank home that is being sold completely furnished. The home was built in 1992.
o The main level has a living room with vaulted ceilings, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a wood burning stone fireplace. It also has a deck with a great view across the valley.
o The second level is a large master suite with bedroom, sitting area, master bath and several large closets. There is also a small balcony off the sitting area.
o There is a full basement with a split two-car garage. The middle of the garage has a stairwell, air handler and hot water tank. The basement has heat in it so it could be counted in the square footage. It also has stubbed-in plumbing. The basement could easily be remodeled to add additional space.
o The roof was replaced in 2008 as were all the appliances including a front loading washer and dryer.
o Other items that are included are a hot tub, large charcoal grill, and lawn equipment – mower, blower, weed eater, edger.
o A new Trane 16½ SEER Heat Pump and ductwork for heating and cooling was installed in 2008.
o The home sits on 0.26 acres
o The total square footage counting the heated basement is 3072 square feet. The upper two levels are approximately 1895 square feet.
o The house has city sewer and water.
· The Seller also owns an additional flat, cleared, ready to build quarter acre lot across the road from this home. This lot can be part of the sale depending upon price.
The Seller is offering all the above on the following terms:
· $100,000 down payment and 0% seller financing amortized over 20 years with a five year balloon. The borrower may pay off the remaining balance of the loan at any time prior to the end of the 5 year period.
· Seller will pay all closing costs.
Contact Stan Holden To Learn More About this Opportunity