NAUGATUCK CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for January 2013
Naugatuck CT-Real Estate Market Report for January 2013 The market in Naugatuck CT continues to hold steady, with average sale prices remaining close to what they were last year. The number of homes under deposit, and the median asking price for those homes suggests that buyers and sellers should continue to keep an eye on the market and look for how it trends in the coming months.
There are 107 Naugatuck CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $206,106
- Median listing price of $189,900
- 45 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $171,753
- Median asking price of $163,916
19 homes were sold in Naugatuck CT in the month of January:
- Average sales price was $143,723
- Median sales price was $155,000
- By comparison, in January 2012, 11 homes were sold in Naugatuck, with an average sale price of $146,201 and median sale price of $135,000.
These were the 19 homes that won the Naugatuck CT real estate market homes sold contest in January:
Go to Naugatuck CT Real Estate - Market Update to see prior Naugatuck CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Naugatuck CT? VisitLooking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Naugatuck CT
Are you looking for a home in Naugatuck CT? Click on Naugatuck CT homes for sale to find homes for sale in your price range.
For more details about the Naugatuck CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Naugatuck CT homes for sale.