SOUTHBURY CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for JANUARY 2013
Southbury CT-Real Estate Market Report for January 2013 The volume of home sales in Southbury CT has declined compared to last year, but interestingly enough, average sale prices are somewhat better. The number of pending sales at this point indicates a robust market over the next few months; however, the spring selling season is right around the corner, and the market history in Southbury says that usually the market picks up in terms of volume of sales between January and October. Sellers, if you are looking to capitalize on this, the best thing you can do is to price your homes at market value so that they can sell.
There are 185Southbury CT homes for sale
- Average asking price of $498,219
- Median asking price of $425,000
- 25 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $341,344
- Median asking price of $377,000
3 homes were sold in Southbury CT in the month of January:
- average sale price of $337,033
- Median sale price of $200,000
- By comparison, in January 2012, 5 homes were sold in Southbury CT, with an averagesale price of $277,500 and a median sale price of $275,000
These are the three homes that sold in the Southbury CT area in the month of January:
Click on Southbury CT Real Estate - Market Updatesto see prior Southbury CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Southbury CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Southbury CT
Are you looking for a home in Southbury CT? Click onSouthbury CT homes for saleto find homes in your price range.
For further information about the Southbury CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Southbury CT homes for sale.