Is Your Burbank Home Underwater? Short Sale that Burbank House!
Burbank Short Sales are nothing new. In fact, most of the Burbank housing market consists of short sales these days.
If you’re struggling to make your mortgage payments on a property that is worth half the value of what you purchased it for? This is NOT the American dream. No one wants to lose their home to foreclosure. And no one wants to sell them home if they don’t want to move. But doing nothing and letting the bank foreclose, or staying with a home that is financially crushing is not the way to support your family.
A Burbank short sale may be the best option for you. But how can you know without talking to a Burbank Short Sale Expert (That’s us!)?
Have you considered a loan modification instead of a short sale? That may be the best option for you. In fact, for some is has been. But be warned, it is not the best option for every mortgage situation! You need ALL the information to make a calculated decision. You need to speak with your bank or mortgage holder. You also need to speak with a short sale expert (Again, that’s us!) that knows the other details the banks don’t want to tell you.
If you’re wondering:
- Why would my bank accept a Burbank short sale?
- What are the tax consequences of my Burbank short sale?
- Shouldn’t I hire an attorney instead of a short sale REALTOR to short sale my property?
- How will my Burbank short sale affect my credit? What if I foreclose instead?
- How long should I expect short sale process to take?
- Do I have to be behind on payments of my Burbank house?
- What if my Burbank house has more than one mortgage?
- Can I short sell my Burbank home to a friend or relative?
- What Does The Bank Consider a Short Sale Hardship?
- Should I keep my Burbank HOA dues current?
O.K., I’m ready to get started…. so now what do I do??
Contact us now for a FREE and private in-depth consultation: