Special offer

Walton County Boat Complaints

Real Estate Agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | Pen Fed Realty 3107554

In Walton County if any person wishing to use a public boat ramp in the county comes upon a boat docked or anchored which is hampering access or causing a hazard, he should call the Code Enforcement or Sheriff's office.  After a complaint is received, the appropriate agency will be notified.

Kristin Johnston - REALTORĀ®
RE/MAX Platinum - Waukesha, WI
Giving Back With Each Home Sold!

Can't say that I have ever had to deal with that, but I am sure you do in your neck of the woods...nice boat !

Mar 07, 2013 10:41 PM