PROSPECT CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for FEBRUARY 2013
Prospect CT-Real Estate Market Report for February 2013 The market in Prospect CT continues to look promising, as average and median sale prices are much better than both last month and last year, and pending home sales continue to increase in volume.
There are 41 single family Prospect CT homes for sale:
- Average listing price of $295,156
- Median listing price of $279,900
- 17 Pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $267,685
- Median asking price of $239,900
3 homes were sold in Prospect CT in the month of February
- Average sale price was $302,167
- Median sale price was $295,000
- By comparison, in February 2012, 4 homes were sold in Prospect, with an average sale price of $265,875and a median sale price of $281,500.
These were the three houses that won the Prospect CT real estate market homes sold contest in February:
Looking to relocate to Prospect CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Prospect CT
For more information about Prospect CT, you can visit the following:
Prospect CT Real Estate - Market Update- prior Prospect CT market reports
Are you looking to buy a home in Prospect CT? Click onProspect CT homes for saleto search for homes in your price range.
For more details about the Prospect CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale.I look forward to discussing with you Prospect CT houses for sale.
© William James Walton, Sr. Market Report data provided by CTMLS. All data is accurate but not guaranteed at time of publication.