Reshawna wrote this very interesting post back in Feb. and I noticed it didn't get many comments. I'm hoping that a second time around might get it noticed and read. I think she has some pretty good suggestions and ideas. I've disable commenting on this post so that you can leave comments directly on her blog.
30 Series - 30 Ways To Get Business
Here are a few ideas and reminders of ways to get business.
- Ask for business
- Blog for business
- Create videos of useful tips, industry news about real estate
- Create videos of useful tips, industry news about things to do in the area
- Partner with a loan officer, co-market and split the fees
- Advertise your services and listings
- Hold open houses
- Stay connected with your sphere of influence
- Search friend’s activities on Facebook and Twitter for life changing events: new babies, hints of possible relocation needs, etc. People like to talk about themselves. We just have to read and respond accordingly. Send them a short message on the topic
- Email your database
- Connect with more people on Linkedin
- Create eBooks and post to sites for more exposure
- Create several ads on Craigslist
- Create free reports for buyers and use lead capture to potential home buyers.
- Create free reports for sellers and use lead capture to potential home sellers.
- Post to your Facebook page
- Update your Linkedin status
- Tweet someone on your Twitter page
- Check-in on Foursquare and post a link of a listing near by that someone may like
- Pass out at least 6 business cards a day (Give 2 cards per person) = Meet new 3 people
- Give your business cards to your family and friends
- Join a sports club, PTA (if you have children), Women’s Council of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce and network there
- Join a BNI – Business Network International
- Host a networking event
- Attend networking events
- Share that you kindly send and receive real estate referrals and state your FEE.
- Are you going to be holding an open house? Knock on 5 doors to the right and left. Then repeat the same thing across the street and hand them a flier and a neighbor preview before the open house begins and ask if they know of anyone that would like to be their neighbor.
- Consider getting a mentor
- Consider getting a coach
- Make sure you follow up because if you don’t some other agent will
I had an epiphany – “Each person I meet could be a sale which could lead to $6,000 in commission. Think if I received just one buyer or seller from each of these acts that’s 30 deals totaling $180,000 for the year.” In real estate the possibilities are endless.
With over 3,000 views - 70 Apps for Real Estate Agents for iPad is still the ActiveRaining champion
Read my "30 Series" Blog Editions:
- 30 Series - Pinterest Ideas for Your Pinterest Boards
- 30 Series - 30 Niches in Real Estate
- 30 Series – 30 Ideas for SMS (Text Messages)
- 30 Series - 30 Connections Each Day
- 30 Series - 30 Ways To Get Business
- 30 Series - 30 Email Templates To Boost Your RE Business
- 30 Series - 30 ways to boost your real estate website traffic
- 30 Series: Increase your income by 30% by referring business
- 30 Series - 30 Reasons Why Keller Williams Realty is My Brokerage
To ActiveRain Agents: I would like to be your referral partner in VA, MD & DC: Earn a 30% referral fee paid at settlement when you refer me a home buyer or seller. Cheers to a great year in 2013.
To potential clients:
View my profile to view my background, testimonials,
area listings and first time home buyer programs in Virginia, Maryland and DC.
1st Time Home Buyer Programs Available - VA | MD | DC
Watch my latest video - "How to buy a home in VA, MD & DC?"