Get Your 8-Point Strategy To Sell Your Home AND Get Top Dollar Quickly
What Do I Need To Do To Sell My Home?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Determine A PRICE For Your Home. Ask yourself, how am I going to compete in this Olympic Race? It's like an Olympic Race, because you will be competing with:
- Homes that are already sold in your immediate vicinity (aka Comps or Comparables), but you are also competing with:
- Homes that are under contract,
- Homes that are active on the market and
- Those homes that will be coming on the market.
- You have to determine (as an licensed appraiser would) how your home compares to all the other homes in terms of amenities, conditions, style, location & appeal. How do you compare your home to homes that have been remodeled? How do you compare your home with distressed properties that are either short sales or foreclosures? It's not easy for the layman to know.
- It's a Race Against Time. Are you going to sell at TOP DOLLAR and in the TIME FRAME you desire?
- Do you need to de-clutter, box and store items away?
- Do you need to repair, fix or paint?
- How about cleaning up the yard, planting flowers, mowing, trimming? What would give your home the most "curb appeal" so that people want to come in and see what's inside?
- Do you need to stage your home to make it appealing to buyers?
- What are you going to do with Pets and Pet Smells/Odors?
- Are you going to be Available Each and Every Time someone wants to see it OR Would You Like An Experienced Realtor to Show it that can "CLOSE THE DEAL"?
- Will you be offended if the buyers or their agent don't like something in or about your home? Or would you like an experienced Realtor to show your home that knows how to handle objections?
If you are truly wondering, "What Do I Need To Do To Sell My Home", you need to:
3. Determine How to Market Your Home. Since 92% of all buyers search the internet for their homes, you NEED the capability to Advertise massively on the Internet!
The Shanna Day Team at Keller Williams Realty can help you with all three of these points.
In terms of "marketing your property", Here are a just a few things that the Shanna Day Team does after we sign a contract to SELL YOUR HOME. We push our advertising out to all of our competitor's websites - so every buyer searching in Arizona or Utah will receive automatic emails and will be viewing websites hourly for for homes in your area.
Here are just a few of the BROKERAGE WEBSITES that we will advertise your home on:
Then after we do that, we will push your listing to of the BIG NATIONAL, REGIONAL & CANADIAN Real Estate Websites:
But, that's not all... Let Us SELL YOUR HOME And We Will Advertise On These CLASSIFIED WEBSITES too! (+/-) We will immediately get to work and send your home's listing, photos, maps, tours, and details to:
Ohhhhhh - so you thought that was enough huh?! No, not yet.... Look what else we do... Let Us SELL YOUR HOME And We Will Advertise On All These SOCIAL MEDIA SITES too! We have so much fun sending it viral on all of these SOCIAL MEDIA SITES....
Have we made you dizzy yet? Ooooohhhhh, but here is the big one. Guess what we just can't help ourselves with?
Sending YOUR HOME LISTING out on thousands of websites, blogs, press releases etc so that everyone in the WORLD can find your home!
Here are just a few of the MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES that we use to advertise that your home is for sale....
Since it takes a whole team of agents to accomplish all of this, we simply cannot imagine anyone wanting to sell their own home! How would anyone ever be a "For Sale By Owner" and do all of this? You simply cannot. Period.
FOR THE SHANNA DAY DREAM TEAM's 8-POINT STRATEGY TO SELL YOUR HOME AND GET TOP DOLLAR QUICKLY,
Let Us SELL YOUR HOME
And you can continue to do what YOU do best!