SOUTHBURY CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for FEBRUARY 2013
Southbury CT-Real Estate Market Report for February 2013 The market in Southbury CT is showing signs of new life, with an increase in average sales prices compared to both last month and last year. Both the volume of and average prices for pending sales indicates that over the coming months, that prices will at least stabilize during the spring selling season.
There are 87Southbury CT homes for sale
- Average asking price of $510,922
- Median asking price of $449,900
- 25 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $342,792
- Median asking price of $339,900
8 homes were sold in Southbury CT in the month of February
- average sale price of $352,938
- Median sale price of $349,000
- By comparison, in February 2012, 7 homes were sold in Southbury CT, with an averagesale price of $321,714 and a median sale price of $330,000.
These are the eight homes that sold in the Southbury CT area in the month of February:
Click on Southbury CT Real Estate - Market Updatesto see prior Southbury CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Southbury CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Southbury CT
Are you looking for a home in Southbury CT? Click onSouthbury CT homes for saleto find homes in your price range.
For further information about the Southbury CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Southbury CT homes for sale.