It's one of the biggest questions facing first time homebuyers and empty nesters. Is a house or a condo the right choice for them?
1. Your own yard to enjoy with privacy from your neighbours.
2. Usually a larger living space.
3. You own the land which retains value.
4. No condo fees - but usually higher taxes as well as the costs of utilities which are often covered with your condo fees.
5. Freedom to do as you wish with your property and home - you are not governed by bylaws of a condo association.
1. Very little maintenance required - no shoveling of sidewalks, mowing lawns, weeding, cleaning eavestroughs.
2. The exterior of your building including your windows are the responsiblity of the condo association.
3. Often times shared amenities like a games room, swimming pool, hot tub or sauna.
4. Sense of community within your building with planned events and other recreational activities.
5. Security - very close proximity to your neighbours, usually a secured building with security cameras.
Search all homes and condos for sale in Saskatoon: http://www.saskatoonrealty.com/search-listings.html
Century 21 Fusion - Saskatoon