Am I Eligible for a VA Loan? Do I qualify for a VA Loan?
These are questions we are accustomed to hearing, as many with military experience are not certain if they qualify for a VA Loan.
In most cases most all active duty and honorably discharged veterans of the US Military are eligible for a VA Home Loan.
You May Be Eligible If Any One of the Following are True:
• Served 181 days or more during peacetime (Active Duty)
• Served 90 days or more during war time (Active Duty)
• Served 6 years or more in the Reserves or Army National Guard
• You are the surviving spouse of a veteran who died during service or because of service-related injuries and you have not remarried..
If you can say "Yes" to any one of the above statements and you were not dishonorably discharged you are most likely eligible for a VA Loan. To ensure your eligibility and take the next step towards your VA Loan you need to Contact a VA Loan Specialist at
(866) 435-6553, Who can help you maximize your VA benefits and let you know what you qualify for.