WATERTOWN CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for FEBRUARY 2013
Watertown CT-Real Estate Market Report for February 2013.The Watertown CT real estate market hasn't quite picked up yet, with average and median sale prices continuing to be below what they were last year, and both the volume of pending sales, and average pending prices, are holding steady. This suggests to sellers that they should only list if and when they are able to sell at market value.
There are 80 single family Watertown CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $320,933
- Median listing price of $267,400
- 26 Pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $231,862
- Median asking price of $194,500
You can get a better sense of what the real estate market for Watertown CT looks like by viewing the information by zip code:
Homes for Sale
13 homes were sold in Watertown CTin the monthof February
- Average sale price of $171,815
- Median sale price of $130,000
- By comparison, in February 2012, 8 homes were sold in Watertown, with an average sale price of $242,188 and a median sale price of $217,750.
These are thethirteen homes that sold in the Watertown CT area in the month of February:
Looking to relocate to Watertown, CT? VisitLooking For A Reason To Move-Destination: Watertown CT
For more information on Watertown CT, you can visit the following posts:
Are you looking to buy a home in Watertown CT? Click onWatertown CT homes for saleto search for homes in your price range.
For further information about theWatertown CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale.I look forward to discussing with you Watertown CT homes for sale.