VA Loans Rolla
If you are searching for way to buy your own home near Rolla, Missouri because you're stationed at Fort Leonard Wood you've come to right place! We can help you get through the process and save you some money! Most people think that buying a house and the home loan process can be one of the most difficult things to do in life, but we pride ourselves on making the home loan process easy and understandable for you.
One of the ways we can do this is to see if you're eligible to get a VA Loan! The VA loan program is a great program provided to active duty military and veterans. It offers some great benefits such as 100% financing and no PMI, which lowers your monthly payments! No down payment and no monthly insurance means you end up spending less money, which I think we can all agree is a great thing! There are a few requirements you'll have to met, but you can do it!
Apply for a VA Loan Rolla.
Here are some of the basic requirements for getting a VA loan Rolla:
2. You must either be an active duty military member or have anything but a dishonorable discharge.
3. You must have served at least 181 consecutive days during peace time, or 90 days during wartime.
4. You served in the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service, or National Guard
- You must have served at least 6 years in the Reserves or National Guard.
5. You are a surviving spouse of a service member killed in the line of duty.
These are just some of the requirements for you to become a home owner using this incredible VA Home Loan! We're excited to offer you this benefit because you've served our country and help protect our nation! If you're interested in more information check out Midwest VA Loans.
Follow us on Twitter.
VA Loans Rolla