Acorn home on the historic Francestown quarry at 211 Bible Hill Rd
. Are you looking for a mid sized home in a quaint New England town with recent upgrades and a superb location? This property is for those that require peace of heart, mind and soul! Located on the historic Francestown quarry with partial quarry ownership, this is a chance to get Southern NH waterfront property at an affordable price!
Francestown NH is located in the Monadnock region of New Hampshire known for its conservation minded and artistic populace as well as its scenic beauty.
Yes, you can swim in it as is 60-80 feet deep and with Gazebo up above! Children should be monitored at all times when seeing this home.
A relaxing Acorn home with many recent improvements listed below. The property has a long and stately driveway and is wrapped by conservation land and fields. Quiet and peaceful surrounds, and once on the Garden Club tour because of the many varities of plants on the property. The home is sited toward the middle of the property and there is room for a barn or other outbuilding to be added if you are so inclined. The privacy of this home is outstanding.
Here are some of the recent changes:
- Both upstairs bathrooms completely remodeled in 2011
- House was completely repainted, inside and out in 2011
- Farmers Porch with metal roofing system added 2011
- Heated mudroom added 2011
- Basement fully finished in 2011, including wiring for surround sound
- Jotul propane heating stove added in basement 2011
- Frigidaire propane cook range added 2011
- 8kw Generac automatic standby generator installed 2012
- Runs on propane
- Automatically turns on when system sense power outage and turns off as soon as power is restored.
- Runs all essential appliances including refrigerator and garage door and certain lighting fixtures
- $4,000 value (including installation)
This is an extremely cozy, maintainable home bursting with ambience: a wood fireplace in the living area, an open concept cathedral a nicely finished walkout basement with new woodstove and soothing color schemes.
Nice large windows allow for plenty of natural sunlight, warmth & appearance & feel of being one with the outdoors! Views to quarry & wildlife.
The property is located about 1.5 miles to the village center which consists of a general store, town offices, a meeting house with historic tower clock, a renovated and expanded library and a feel of 19th century that is basically intact and preserved. The Francestown labor day parade attracts over one thousand people on occasion!