VA Loans Camp Clark
One of the most forgotten members of our armed forces are our National Guard forces and reserves. These guys give up their time to be the back up to our fighting forces. They are always alert and have to be ready in a moments notice to get in the game. That's why we want to say thank you to these armed forces friends by letting you know about a great benefit that is available to you via the US Govt. The VA Loan Program is one of the most under-known benefits of being in the armed forces. It helps those who have protected our country protect themselvees and their families by offering them 100% financing and no down payment on the purchase of a home.
Everyone wants to have the American Dream and owning your own home is a huge part of that. Allowing your kids to play in the backyard with their friends and having other folks over for bbq's on the weekend sound like a great thing right!
We're not ashamed to wave our American flags and we will support our troops any day of the week. Thanks to the Department of Veteran's Affairs we can help get you into a new home by getting you a VA Loan. Remember that 100% Financing means you don't have to have a down payment Here are just a few of the other easy to meet requirements to get you a VA home
1. If you are Reserviced or National Guard you must have served at least 6 years.
2. You served 181 days during peacetime (or as active personnel)
3. You served 90 days during war (Active Duty)
4. You are a surviving spouse of a service member killed in the line of duty.
5. You received an honorable discharge (if not currently on active duty) or a general discharge (under honorable conditions).
6. You served after September 16, 1940.
If you're in Nevada and looking to buy a home andare reserviced or a member of the National Guard please check out the VA Home Loan! We can help you find all the info you need such as your BAH rates, Your COE or DD214 and can help you in many other ways!
VA Loans Camp Clark