Scripps Ranch Real Estate Market Snapshot (March-2013)
Greetings! The marketplace is becoming robust again as we move into the summer months ahead. The question is will we have enough inventory to go around and can the developers keep up with the demand? Time will tell. Locally, the key metrics below for some insight into the Scripps Ranch single family home, and condo/townhome market:
Scripps Ranch Single Family Homes
- March, 2013: Scripps Ranch Homes for Sale: 76 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2013: Scripps Ranch Months of Inventory: 2.8
- February, 2013: Scripps Ranch Median Home Price $640,000; 2.8% higher than February, 2012
- February, 2013: Scripps Ranch Homes Sold: 17; 13% higher than February, 2012
Scripps Ranch Condos and Townhomes
- March, 2013: Scripps Ranch Condos for Sale: 37 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2013: Scripps Ranch Months of Inventory (Condos): 2.2
- February, 2013: Scripps Ranch Median Condo Price: $311,000; 32% higher than February, 2012
- February, 2013: Scripps Ranch Condos Sold: 10; 33% lower than February, 2012
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
Scripps Ranch Realtor®