Del Mar Real Estate Market Snapshot (March-2013)
Home inventories are down combined with historical low interest rates are creating the perfect storm for this real estate market. Are we heading for another bubble? Stay tuned. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Del Mar single family home and condo/townhome market:
Del Mar Single Family Homes
- March, 2013: Del Mar Homes for Sale: 84 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2013: Del Mar Months of Inventory: 6.0
- February, 2013: Del Mar Median Home Price: $1,321,000 ; 14% higher than February, 2012
- February, 2013: Del Mar Homes Sold: 8 ; 20% Lower than February, 2012
Del Mar Condos and Townhomes
- March, 2013: Del Mar Condos for Sale: 28 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- March, 2013: Del Mar Months of Inventory (Condos): 6.7
- February, 2013: Del Mar Median Condo Price: $1,250,000 ; 67% higher than February, 2012
- February, 2013: Del Mar Condos Sold: 1 ; 0% chenge from February, 2012
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
Del Mar Realtor®