OVERCOMING OBJECTIONS TO SELLER STAGING!
One objection to staging is that the market is good and there is no need to stage.
Well, perhaps, if your home has been
- professionally cleaned,
- carpets steam cleaned,
- windows washed inside and out,
- siding powerwashed.
- neutral paint colors,
- updated lighting fixtures,
- 1/3 of furnishings already removed
- no oversized stuffed furniture
- fresh flowers are on the dining room table
- no King beds, no 4 poster beds, no bunk beds.
- no pet odors, no smoking odor, no old house odor.
Another objection is that my home is professionally decorated.
Well, perhaps, if your home
- see above list,
- was decorated in the last 2 years,
- there is no navy, no burgandy, no wallpaper,
- no dusty silk flowers.
Another objection is that I have no staging budget.
Well perhaps you need no staging budget if
- you are prepared to reduce the sales price of your home by thousands of dollars ,
- take months to sell
- incur monthly carrying costs,
- such as mortgage, tax, insurance, and utilities
The expense of not staging will be thousands of dollars in price reductions and monthly carrying costs.
A simple solution is to get a professional staging consultation to get an exclusive detailed report that will give you step-by-step guidance on preparing your home for sale to sell in the fastest amount of time for the most money. Call Beverly today to get a staging consultation for as little as $150. My staging consultations give you a top ten priority list of recommendations to make more money from the sale of your home!