How Much Can We Do With Our Brain? Are we Using All of It?
I read a fantastic article that refers to how we can use our brain more effectively. We needed this information when we were in school but it works quite well right now when we have so much more to do and learn. This article is talking about increasing performance at least 34 percent. Performance is a word that gets attention. That is enough for me to really take a look at the article and absorb its wisdom.
- The talk about Omega 3 being very necessary has been on TV shows, health magazines and just about everywhere. I think this has been in the news for the last few years but did we listen?
- Seems we can remember 7 bits of info more easily - check what your telephone number is and license plates.
- 66 days to establish a habit - I thought it was 29! Have to keep that diet going a little longer.
- Multi tasking is a myth. Our brain can only concentrate on one thing at a time and has to constantly refocus. So, it takes longer to do those tasks and we are better off doing one thing and getting it done right.
- Did you really want to take that little 20 minute break? Seems it might be a good thing to do so you can get back to work and do it better.
Check out this article from Inman News and give yourself a break when you think you should be doing more.