USDA Home Loans
There are quite a few people out there looking into their options when it comes to getting a home loan to buy their dream home. One of those options is the USDA Home Loan program. The USDA loan has a number of good benefits that include being a 30 year fixed rate loan that has a 100% financing option. You can borrow the total amount that the house appraises for! So that means your rate is locked in for the entirety of the loan AND you don't have to have any down payment. Yeah, you read that right, NO DOWN PAYMENT!
These benefits are extremely rare when it comes to mortgage loans so take advantage of them today by taking time to get pre-approved!
While these benefits are amazing they do come with some restrictions on who can get a USDA Loan and the location of the home.
Here are some of the restrictions:
1. You must be a US Citizen, a US Non-Citizen national or have a qualified resident alien status
2. You have to be at least 18
3. You can not own another home in the local area
4. You are required to use the home as your primary residence
5. You must be unable to get conventional loan that requires a 20% down payment
6. The home you are purchasing must be in a USDA eligible location. Check here to see if you're in an eligible location.
7. There are income restrictions you can also go to the USDA website and check here to find your qualifying income.
The USDA Home Loans program really is a great benefit to those folks looking for a place to live on the outskirts of the KC metro area. If you looking to purchase property that includes land and a place for family to live, then the USDA Home Loan might just be the right thing for you.
USDA Home Loans