After many hours online with AT&T and Top Producer there’s finally a solution for your sync problems.
Much thanks goes to Top Producer for getting to the bottom of this problem and coming up with a solution with their AT&T Blackberry and the Top Producer Mobility product.
Apparently there were some server changes as a result of the acquisition of Cingular by AT&T that has caused this problem in the Northeast. Proof that the issue is on the carrier side, NOT TOP PRODUCER.
I tested this process and it works for me, so this may be a fix for you. There is one caveat that you must know. In the rare event that Top Producer changes their IP address in the future, you could have this problem again. This is a valid work around for now, and I have been assured that they are continuing to work with AT&T for a more permanent fix.
In the meantime, this is your fix!
- Ensure the Top Producer application is ’shutdown’
- Go to Options > Vaultus
- Expand ‘CLIENTSERVICE’ (click spacebar)
- Locate ‘AUTH_SERVER’
- Highlight and choose ’Edit…’ from the Menu
- Record the Value: wirelesssync.topproduceronline.com
- Replace the Value with: 220.127.116.11
- Choose ‘Save’ from the Menu
- Choose ‘Save’ again to exit the Vaultus settings
- Exit Options
- Turn your device off
- Remove and replace the battery from your device
- Open the TP application and you should be able to perform an FDR/Sync operation
As always, I welcome comments on your experience and offer my services to those in need of Top Producer Training or Productivity Solutions for Real Estate Agents. Check out my site at www.toptechacademy.com for more Solutions for real estate agents.