Unfortunately...the Answer is YES....
To All the Realtors Who:
- Did not do a Net Sheetand show the Sellers the Proceeds from the sale of their home when they took the listing – Where are your ethics ?
- Listed a home “to get the listing” when the price had no relationship to comparable homes in the market - Where are your ethics ?
- Did not suggest/do a price reduction when the market began and continued to decline giving the Sellers false hope that “their house” would somehow be different – Where are your ethics ?
- Did not explain the alternatives to lingering on the market at a too high a price - Where are your ethics ?
- Who could have listed at the house at salable price when they took the listing….and now it has to be reduced BELOW what the Sellers owe because it sat on the market with no activity - Where are your ethics ?
- Told the Sellers to be patient…the market was “coming back”…. Where are your ethics ?
Attention Home Sellers : If this sounds like the situation you are in currently….you may have enlisted the services of the wrong agent. Find an agent that has a reputation for telling the truth…and if you don’t know how to find that agent…Call US…no matter where you are the whole country…we will find the agent who will tell you the truth….and get your home sold for a price that the market supports.
Prompt Professional Service and Proven Results….are our words to live by in Real Estate…we know that they are yours as well.