Choosing a vacation destination can be easy. Asking yourself “Where do I want to go” is a question that comes to mind often; hopefully that question leads you to the sunny state of Florida. Central Florida boasts some of the best beaches, attractions, and weather, making it an ideal location for leisure travel. Picking your destination is simple; selecting where you want to stay requires a little more thought. Narrowing down what kind of accommodation is best for you, your family, and friends can be a fun process, especially with all the options Orlando has to offer.
Selecting to vacation in a rental home has many benefits that will optimize your trip and make the most of your vacation. Renting your own private unit provides the space for total relaxation, as well as a budget friendly option that makes a vacation truly unforgettable. Vacation communities across the Central Florida area have great vacation resorts waiting to host your trip. The exclusive gated community of Windsor Hills is the way to vacation in Central Florida. Windsor Hills, located just minutes away from the Walt Disney World Resort, is home to vacation amenities that will make your trip. Units in the Windsor Hills Resort range from two bedroom condos to six bedroom private pool villas…which unit is right for you? These tips will assist with the planning process and will help you select which type of home will be best for you!
1-2. Reserving Early and Central Florida’s Seasons- Do your travel plans revolve around the seasons? Vacationers looking for Orlando accommodations in ’peak’ seasons will have a harder time finding a unit if they are looking to book something last minute. Plan a trip in Orlando’s ‘off’ season, January- March, September-early November, for better deals, less crowds, and great weather. Dates aren’t flexible? Windsor Hills units fill up pretty fast during the aforementioned peak seasons; if you are set on a specific date, be sure to book the unit you love early enough. Arrange your peak season plans a few months out for better availability.
3. Documentation- Since Windsor Hills is in a gated community, you must present a Rental Voucher and valid driver’s license to gain access to the community and your rental. Ask about what else is needed to finalize the reservation to ensure you aren’t missing important things upon entering Windsor Hills. Be sure you have your Voucher printed and ready to go before heading into the community.
4. Who are you traveling with?- Families are the majority of travelers to Central Florida, so a lot of places in town cater to families. When picking a rental, make sure the unit has something to offer for every guest staying there. There are units in Windsor Hills that have extraordinarily themed bedrooms that are perfect for the kiddos, but not so ideal for a teenager. There are villas that also have outdoor areas perfect for getting into vacation mode, that are more ideal for adults. Before selecting a villa make sure there is a little something for everyone.
5. What kind of vacation are you looking for?- Are you looking to spend your hard earned vacation days lounging by the pool or up early to fit in as many theme parks as possible? If you’re more interested in catching some rays, renting a unit with a private pool or one within walking distance to the Windsor Hills lagoon style pool is a must. If you favor the latter, be sure to ask the friendly Windsor Hills front desk staff for details and information about the parks and transportation.
6. Know Your Budget- Nothing is worse than falling in love with a vacation home that is way off your ballpark budget. While vacation rental homes are often very budget friendly, they only are if you stick to the budget set aside by your family. Homes are often categorized from economy to luxury properties. Find which one will suit you…and your budget.
7. Do Your Research- Windsor Hills is located right off the main Kissimmee US 192 Highway. There is a cut through road that will take you from Windsor Hills to the Disney parks much faster than if you were to travel via main roadways.
8. Get Acquainted with the Area- Windsor Hills has many amenities for enjoyment while on vacation. If you are looking for a rental close to Windsor Hill’s amenities, such as the playground, resort style pool, or sporting facilities, make the rental company aware of your requests. If you are sold on the big castle playground make sure you select a villa in close proximity.
To Read The Rest Of The 16 Tips Please Click Here for the Full Article