Avalon Franklin TN Home Sales for March 2013
- Properties currently active on the market: 12
- Single-family properties closed in March 2013: 6
- Average sales price: $422,683
- Average list price: $432,200
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97.8%
- Average days on the market: 72
- Sales currently pending: 1
- Avalon absorption rate: 2 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Avalon is in an extreme sellers' market. The sales price to list price ratio is good and the average days on the market is also low making this an ideal time to list your Avalon home.
This price point isn't moving as quickly as some other price points in Franklin TN so there is definitely room for negotiation with sellers. If you are a buyer, make sure you are hiring a Buyer's Agent who will represent your interest in the transaction. There's no reason not to as they are paid by the listing broker at no cost to the buyer.
If you are interested in a Franklin TN home for sale or wish to sell your Franklin TN home, contact Tammie White, your Franklin TN REALTOR®, at (615) 495-0752.
NOTE: The above photo is of an actual home located in Avalon Franklin TN.