CREvine.com Designed to Help Commercial Real Estate Professionals to Connect, Share Knowledge and Grow Their Business
BOSTON, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Online community for commercial real estate thought leaders
CREvine.com grew out of the belief that sharing information and collaborating with leading industry professionals regardless of affiliation will allow commercial real estate professionals to "level up".
"We believe that collaboration and openness are the keys to gaining success in a world where the Internet is increasingly changing the way the commercial real estate industry works," said Grant Schreiber , editor of CREvine. "In this hyper-competitive industry, there has never been a more critical time to crowd-source knowledge, expand networks and share insights, which together can lead to increased transactions and market share."
Who contributes to CREvine?
We have invited thought leaders in the commercial real estate industry to contribute to CREvine on a regular basis. Current contributors to CREvine include:
- Bo Barron , CCIM, Managing Director, Sperry Van Ness International Corp./The Barron Group
- Sam Chandan , President & Chief Economist, Chandan Economics
- Dustin Gellman , CCIM, CEO, GreenPoint Partners
- Barbara Hampton , Principal, Barbara Hampton Consulting
- Linda Day Harrison, CPM , CCIM
- Todd Kuhlmann , Co-Founder, Blyncc App Development
- Duke Long , Owner, The Duke Long Agency, www.dukelong.com
- Kevin Maggiacomo , President & CEO, Sperry Van Ness International Corp.
- Barbi Reuter , Principal, Cushman & Wakefield
- Rich Rosfelder , Associate Editor, Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Rod Santomassimo , President, Massimo Group LLC
- Grant Schreiber , Editor, CREvine
- Joe Stampone , Vice President of Investments, Atlas Real Estate Partners
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
How are contributors selected?
Contributions are by invitation only and must be recognized experts in their field. The CREvine goal is to engage thought leaders who believe in collaboration within the industry. Existing contributors will play a role in recruiting other thought leaders.
Is there a moderator or someone to review content before it is posted?
Grant Schreiber , an award-winning publisher, will serve as editor of CREvine. He will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing all content on CREvine.com, including expert contributions and discussions, to ensure that content is relevant, timely and independent.
How can I join in the conversation?
While you can peruse the site for free, in order to comment or rate tools and products you will need to register as a site user.