Montclair is one of the most popular residential subdivisions in Prince William County and Northern Virginia.
Montclair is, as the community's website says, "When you recall your hometown, you are bound to think of tree-lined streets, blooming flowers, ample yards, parks for playing and friendly neighbors. For the nostalgic feeling that brings you home, there is no place like the Prince William County neighborhood of Montclair."
- Montclair was established in 1968.
- There are approximately 3,800 homes surrounding a 108 acre lake, with a broad central boulevard separated by exquisite flowering trees, attractive landscaping and bordered by wide sidewalks perfect for walking, jogging or cycling.
- Another major attraction is the Montclair Golf Tennis and Swim Club. The clubhouse has an excellent dining room and is available for private parties and receptions.
- Dolphin Beach on the lake is the scene of many Montclair community events.
Detached Home Market Report
|Homes Sold & Settled
Total Year 2012 Vs. Year To Date 2013
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Commuter bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC operates within Montclair
- There is a major Slug Line at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 2o minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 minutes from Montclair
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 45 minutes from Montclair during rush hour
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
- Due to its' size Montclair children will attend one of several elementary schools located in Montclair. It will be best to locate a shool by specific address using the Prince William School Locator
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- Prince William School VIDEO
- Lake Montclair Center is in the community
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is just east of Montclair on Route 234 It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
- Horses Are At Home In Prince William County
- When The Weather Outside Is Frightful
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.
For homes in eastern Prince William County see Ashland, Brittany, Eagles Pointe, Lake Ridge, Lake Terrapin. Lynnwood, Meadowbrook Woods, Montclair, Old Bridge Estates, Port Potomac, Potomac Club, River Falls, Rollingwood Village, Saratoga Hunt, Wellington, Westridge and Winding Creek Estates
For Springfield area homes see Cardinal Forest, Cardinal Forest Condominiums, Charlestown, Daventry, Greentree Village, Kings Park, Newington Forest, Orange Hunt Estates, Rolling Valley, Saratoga, West Springfield Village and Winter Forest