Buyers Agent or Go It Alone?

Real Estate Agent with Prudential Prime Properties 009526424

House for Sale - 27 Bancroft Street, Holden, MA


Real Estate Corner…


Q.  I’m thinking of buying a home soon.  Should I get a Buyer’s Agent, or should I go it alone?


A.  I recommend getting a Buyer’s Agent because the agent will be specifically representing you, and, because a Buyer’s Agent generally gets paid by the seller, you pay no commission.  A Buyer’s Agent will take time to help you find the type of home you want, in the location you want, and the properties that fit your particular needs and desires.  Research by the National Association of REALTORS® reveals that buyers find their home faster when they use a Buyer’s Agent. 


      A Buyer’s Agent can also help you with financing your home.  The agent will determine how much you can afford and help you become pre-qualified to purchase a home.  Getting pre-qualified puts you in a stronger negotiating position by letting the seller know you are serious and able to purchase the home.  You hire a Buyer’s Agent by signing an agency agreement, which is legal and binding. If you have questions about Buyer Agency, or if you are buying or selling a home and need competent and caring representation, please call me at (508) 826-6920.


© 2013 Forte Communications, Inc. All Right Reserved (Reprinted with permission).


Posted by

John P.Kreiss, Realtor
Prudential Prime Properties
125 Turnpike Rd. #7
Westborough, MA 01581
Direct:  (508) 826-6920
Fax; (508) 630-2333


Let me know if I can help you or your family/friends with any Real Estate needs. Please know that I am never too busy for you or your referral & I would honor the chance to earn the business!  

*If there's a neighborhood that you'd like more information on, simply Email me or go to my Website to request a personal Home Search. 
*If you're thinking about Selling your home and would like to find out how much your home is worth in the current market, simply go to my Website to fill out the form.

Comments (0)