Watkins Creek Franklin TN Home Sales for March 2013 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market in Williamson County: 12
- Single-family properties closed in March 2013: 2
- Average sales price: $490,440
- Average list price: $470,765
- Sales price to list price ratio: 104.1%
- Average days on the market: 101
- Sales currently pending: 44
- Watkins Creek absorption rate: 6 months of inventory (5-6 months of inventory is considered a normal market--four months or less is considered a sellers' market, more than 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Watkins Creek is currently in a normal or steady market. The list price to sales price ratio is above list price but the average days on the market is a little high. However, this Franklin TN neighborhood has taken off. There are currently 44 pending sales from a neighborhood that had no activity this same time last year.
With homes selling over list price, buyers need to have the assistance of a Buyer's Agent when purchasing in Watkins Creek. Whether that person is me or another agent, he/she will be able to provide a Competitive Market Analysis to assist you with the purchase of your new home. If you are in need of a Buyer's Agent, just contact Tammie White today at (615) 495-0752.
NOTE: The photo provided is of an actual home in Watkins Creek Franklin TN.