River Landing Franklin TN Home Sales for March 2013 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 10
- Single-family properties closed in March 2013: 2
- Average sales price: $609,700
- Average list price: $647,450
- Sales price to list price ratio: 94.2%
- Average days on the market: 113
- Sales currently pending: 1
- River Landing absorption rate: 5 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
River Landing is currently in a normal or steady market. This area has been recently plagued by foreclosures and short sales. Although, the March sales were neither of these, buyers are concerned that they may overpay for a River Landing home which accounts for the high average days on the market and low average sales price to list price ratio. However, of the ten homes currently available, five are already under contract--suggesting that home sellers appear to be pricing their homes correctly.
Buyers will need the assistance of a Buyer's Agent who will provide a Competitive Market Analysis. This will assure them that they are not overpaying for a River Landing home. Sellers should remember that pricing and condition are key factors when selling their River Landing home and to hire a listing agent who will market their home aggressively both on-line and off-line.
Call Tammie White today at (615) 495-0752 for assistance buying or selling your River Landing home and all Franklin TN real estate.
NOTE: The photograph featured above is of an actual River Landing home in Franklin TN.