It's Spring and the market is blooming! Are you thinking of buying your dream home? Not sure where to begin? Well make your reservations to attend our next homebuyer seminar in Stamford CT on the 27th of April!
After attending this free seminar, you’ll walk out feeling confidant, you’ll know exactly how to begin your home search, and you’ll have a clear vision of how the home buying process comes together. This class will save you money, time and effort, even if you’ve owned a home before.
· Kimberly Tapscott, Realtor & Associate Partners of Keller Williams Real Estate
· Jay DeCastro, Senior Mortgage Banker, Chase, NMLS ID# 625145
· Attorney James T. Maye, The Law Offices of James T. Maye LLC
We’ll answer questions like:
· What’s the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure? What does that mean for me as a buyer?
· What are lenders looking for when approving you for a home loan?
· Why is it important to work with a Realtor?
· What are the legal aspects of buying a home?
· And any other questions you might have!
We want you to be informed!
Refreshments will be served.
Please click here to register or email: KimberlyTapscott@kw.com for more information.
Seats Limited! Reserve yours today!